Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010703-1

Title: Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010703-1

It won't be very long before I will have to replace carpeting also---I had
always been told that a slick, smooth surface is not good for the developing
joints in Great Pyrenees puppys---
Would it still be OK to have the hardwood floors as long as the puppys did
not run and play on them until they are mature adults ?
Just put toilet paper along all the walls, like the commercial! And for God sakes don't use an electric can opener. LOL!
Sorry, I couldn't resist the joke.
Sariena