Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs and hard wood floors

I've also heard nothing but good things about Pergo, and plan to go that
way when it's time to replace the carpet.  Probably family room, kitchen
only, since I much prefer carpet in a general way, and do like the
softenss on joints for the big guys.  Love having the Hoover steam
cleaner and the easy up keep as far as that goes.  But from all I hear,
Pergo is the way to go!  :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas