[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010703-1

In a message dated 7/3/2001 5:17:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

All I can tell you is that from the people I've spoken to, Pergo is the =
only way to go. I do not have Pergo, had hardwood and the hardwood did =
scratch. Never bothered me. My friend swears by Pergo. She's had it down =
about a year, hasn't scratched yet.

Barb Bowes=20
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Barb,
It won't be very long before I will have to replace carpeting also---I had
always been told that a slick, smooth surface is not good for the developing
joints in Great Pyrenees puppys---
Would it still be OK to have the hardwood floors as long as the puppys did
not run and play on them until they are mature adults ?
thank you
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM