Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010703-1

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Would it still be OK to have the hardwood floors as long as the puppys
>did
>not run and play on them until they are mature adults ?
We've also found that older dogs, or dogs with any kind of joint problems,
have problems on any kind of slick surface. We put a remnant of carpet in
our kitchen when Shelley had a leg amputated. There are some kinds of tile
that don't have that very smooth surface--I think that's what we'll go
with next time round.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori