[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010708

In a message dated 7/9/2001 12:01:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

Tell me your air-conditioning secrets! :-)  Inquiring minds want to know!
LOL  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

Cindy,

No real secret here !!  A 2 story house, big A/C  bill--Hubby hs also put a
window A/C in the Florida room where the dog's crates are---Sooooooooooo,
they stay in that room most of the time--the rest of the  they're laying
around the house--go outside to "potty" and that's about it--
I "cringe" at my electric bills durring the summer months--(about $
350.00)--but  what the heck ! I haven't figured out how to take it with me,
and, the dogs have to be "comfy", and, (just as important), at my age there's
this thing called "hot flashes"  <BG>
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM