Re: [pyrnet] Airconditioning hints (pyrnet-l-digest.20010707)

Cindy, I have always tried to keep the A/C set at 80, but with an husband
with English blood who's not use to South Carolina heat and humidity, it
now set about 78.  Fortunately for us, even in the worst summer heat our
electric bill only then hits $100.  Our secret -- our house is situated in
a woods and during the day I keep the curtains drawn when possible.  Also
ceiling fans are a big help with keeping the 78 degree room feeling cooler
than it really is.

One thing though -- we'd have lower electric bills if the Pyrs didn't lay
on the A/C vents!

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs