Re: [pyrnet] Airconditioning hints (pyrnet-l-digest.20010707)

In a message dated 07/09/2001 7:20:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net writes:

<< One thing though -- we'd have lower electric bills if the Pyrs didn't lay
 on the A/C vents! >>

I always laugh at Pico curled up next to his fan. I keep the thermostat at 80
degrees, but always have a couple fans going. As long as the air is
circulating, it feels a couple degrees cooler. I just wonder how well Pico is
going to do moving to a house without central air. I am shopping for an air
conditioner right now.

Elaine and Pico