Re: [pyrnet] Air conditioning hints

Hi,

I have to laugh at how much we all must love our dogs.  We too moved to a hot
climate this past year and this is the first summer here for my two Pyrs--and
no central air.

I keep 11 ceiling fans going 24/7 and 6 floor fans the same and run our 3
"too small" window units on 24/7.  Yes it is for us and this big old
house...BUT it is certainly for the Pyrs who are a part of us!  They have
their special fans that they get the coolest air from and just die in front
of them--it takes a bomb in the mornings to wake them up!

We just had a brand new Sears 220 volt LG. unit installed this morning in the
kitchen and my dogs are loving life now!  Finally it is feeling cool here.

Good luck to everyone out there with Pyrs in the hot humid climates! As long
as we can pay our electric bills, the dogs ought to survive it!

sherry