Re: [pyrnet] bad ear smell; looks clean

Hi Sherri, I don't know so much about the smell, she could be getting an ear
infection, although you'd think it would be hurting her and there would be a
discharge.
Every 30 days I put Bio-Groom's Ear mite Treatment in my dogs ears. Don't
panic, she may not have ear mites or ticks, but the solution is also for
cleaning out deep ear wax. It can't hurt her in any event.
But shaking her head, is a sign that something is in there or bothering her
ears.
Just a thought,
Sariena