Re: [pyrnet] Allergies... Blowing her coat?

Hi Robyn - good to meet an other South Carolinian with a Pyr.
Sometimes I thought that I was the only one down here with a double coated
little boy.  Guess July/August/September make sense for Pyr Problems -
hottest months.  Cody is basically an indoor dog (we have lots of poisonous
snakes here) and I never let him out to roam also he would be in Idaho in 5
minutes if left off leash.  So we will just keep brushing and Dermcapping and
wait for October and then we go hiking again.

Best regards, Diana