Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Eerily Quiet!

Please share re: obedience stuff. Bailey Bear and I have been *trying* to
stay cool. It has been dreadful here with heat and 70-75 degree dew point, so
air is thick and sticky. I have still not done well with potty training. He
will go to paper about 90% of time now, but still has not learned to alert me
when he needs to potty. I'm sure part of the problem is my attempt to paper
and house train at the same time. I did purchase a giant-size crate since
he's already outgrown his puppy crate. When weather is decent he is outdoors
in his kennel. What do you think?