Re: [pyrnet] Is this a sign of intelligence?

Yes, this is a sign of intelligence. It is "problem solving"
behavior. Pyrs may not be good at obedience, (they'll do it if
they "feel" like it and consider it important) but they are, as a
breed characteristic, usually good at thinking for themselves.
This is as it should be. Bet it is difficult keeping one step
ahead of her! <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com