Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] A long story...

In a message dated 8/14/01 10:07:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
adyment@attcanada.ca writes:

I would be interested to hear from the long time pyr breeders, what they
would do in a  situation like Angus?.......

A dog of unknown origins basically a stray that suddenly attacks without any
provocation a young person without any warning?  If this is the story, I
would euthanize the dog.

Joe