Re: Re: [pyrnet] A long story...

Mer, you'd be surprised at the temperaments we see in papered
dogs. Had one recently come through rescue that was so bad, he
literally had to be hog tied to euthanize him. This dog was a
real killer. 140 lbs. of fury. Took 3 Rescue volunteers, 2 Vet
Techs and the Vet to get him into position so that he could be
given a tranquilizer just to take the edge off enough to be able
to muzzle him to euth him. Sad, really. Thankfully, we do not see
dogs quite that bad often at all, but after dealing with one like
this, well, it really makes you careful. I'd like to smack his
breeder upside the head a few times. Preferably with a 2 X 4!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com