Re(2): Re(2): [pyrnet] Is this a sign of intelligence?

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>Hasn't stolen even ONE book since she hit 7 years old!
!!!!!
Well, as anyone who's visited our house will tell you, we surely have
enough books to keep Tori going that long, but I don't know about Peg...or
me! Today she was a little angel--picked up only her own toys to play,
slept a lot, to the point where we wondered if she was ill! She lulls us
into thinking she's settling into a more mature mode, then suddenly it's a
newly discovered piece of mischief every couple of minutes. The problem
is, she's so darned funny and cute that we are not very good
disciplinarians with her. We start a class September 13, with some
hesitation given her shyness but we'll see how she does.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori