[pyrnet] rescue in Brevard NC

Dear Robyn,

May I correspond with you about a Pyr I have just seen who was rescued last
week in Brevard, NC? Do I remember correctly that you live in/near
Greenville, S.C.? I'm in a bit of a hurry right now, but wanted to bring this
to your attention.

Thank you,
Suzanne Bell
owner of Katie, a 'sort of' dwarf Pyr