[pyrnet] Greetings All

Hi, my name is Matt and my wife and I just acquired a Great Pyrenees puppy.
She's 6 weeks and 5 days old.  What a wonderful fur ball.  We have a Saint
Bernard too.  His name is Louie.  He is just slightly over 11 months and
weighs in at a trim 110lbs.

Recently, since acquiring Lola, we have become more aware of the breed.  Does
anyone have any idea what she should weigh in at now?  The other pups we have
encountered are considerably larger.  15 pounds at 7 weeks and Lola is
nowhere near that.  Anyone have insight for us?

Matt Agnese BmaMedic@aol.com