Re: [pyrnet] Greetings All

Hi Matt. Did the person who sold you the puppy give you a worming
schedule? Is she thin with a round belly? She may very well have
round worms which are quite common in pups. Puppies should be
wormed every 2 weeks. If you have not already taken her to the
Vet, I'd definitely make an appointment right away. Take in a
fresh stool sample (not hard to get a fresh one with a pup<G>)
and talk to the Vet about the vaccination schedule as well as the
worming schedule.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com