[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010818

In a message dated 8/19/2001 12:03:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

   I feel so terrible yall.  The breeder has agreed to buy Lola back.  I
am
absorbing the cost of worming my St. and two year old son, rehab efforts so
far (formula and stabilization) but I feel terrible about giving her back.
am struggling with the idea of giving her back as there is much invested
love
and closeness to this soul who has lived with us only about a week.
   I have done rehab work for years and have had my heart broken on many
occasions with many lives.  I do not regret it nor do I look for pity.  I
want a healthy pet who will live a wholesome life.  Am I wrong?<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<

Matt,
Of course you are not wrong  about wanting a healthy puppy, However,  Lola
has "grabbed" on to your heartstrings now, With any luck, She will come out
of this as a healthy , happy puppy---she may not be as large as some after
this "setback" but, Who else can Love Her as much as you do? Who else will
take care of Her if You leave Her? Who else can She look to for the help that
She is getting ? When You look into that puppy face, into those big black
eyes, How are you gonna' walk away ?
Stay with Her, Matt--See Her thru this--
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM