Re: [pyrnet] Puppy Lola

In a message dated 8/18/2001 11:35:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BmaMedic@aol.com writes:

<<   I
 want a healthy pet who will live a wholesome life.  Am I wrong? >>
matt, you are so NOT wrong on this one.  i know you feel connected to this
pup but sometimes you have to do what is right for you in the long term, not
the short term. i am not sure what the first of these strands was but i do
know that a breeder that sells a pup at 6 weeks old is not doing the pup or
the new family any good. pups need time to mature and learn from their litter
and mom. i would take my money back and look for a different breeder, maybe
one with connections to a pyr club in your area. thats only my opinion, but
either way i hope it works out for you and your family. and poor baby lola.