Re: [pyrnet] A long story revisited

Denise, what you really need is the advice, and the opinion of a professional who can properly evaluate his temperament. Someone who can "set up" situations and gauge his reactions. My advice is to call several vets, in and outside your area, and see who they recommend. All Behaviorists are not created equal. But, before you lose a great relationship, or a potentailly great dog, get some professional help. You are new to the breed, and we can't see him or watch him. Find someone who knows what they are doing and perhaps this can all have a very happy ending.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com