RE: [pyrnet] Intro & new pup questions

Hi Phil and Luka, welcome to the list.

1. It seems like I may have a Pyr with some newf tendencies - likes to
splash the water out of the bowl and then lounge around.... Normal??
	A - normal - wait until you introduce her to a hose or sprinkler -
some Pyrs want nothing to do with water, but so far both of mine love it -
they don't seem to swim much though
2. She definately does not like the word no... shakes her head and seems to
throw a fit...
	A - they definitely like their own way - you have to be more
insistent than they about getting your own way
3. Just how headstrong are they?? She will walk on a lead, (with harness,
not a collar, yet) but again seems to have those times when "Darn it I want
to go here!!!"  Just more training on a lead???
	A - that should do it - she is young yet - don't get too upset with
her - some people use chokes or gentle leaders to deal with those times when
they don't want to listen
4. Are they all so observant???? She actually watches small planes leaving
the  airport nearby as they fly overhead... as well as airborne birds...
	A - they are very aware of their environment - they will notice the
smallest thing out of place  and will have to investigate every new addition
5. Finally...... is there a cure for this madness????? :)
	A - another one!!! :-)
Phil