Re: [pyrnet] Intro & new pup questions

congrads on your new baby, phil. sounds just like a pyr. my pup is 6 months
old and still loves to get a mess on the floor near the water dish. we are
still having 'issues' about walking on a loose lead but he is my only pyr to
give me a hard time (like this) about that. i dont remember ever having this
kind of 'tug of war' with my other pyrs. once you get a pyr into your blood
you wont be satisfied with just other breeds.
 i had a newf and pyrs years ago. i would take them all out with me for the
day, maybe a looooong walk in the woods,romping and them swimming afterwards.
 when we got home my pys would sleep like a baby for a day and a half but my
newf would bring me the ball! my newf was much more energetic than my pyrs
but i cant say if thats usual coz i only had one newf.
  sounds like you have your hands full with luka. great name, btw.
  enjoy her babyhood, take lots of pictures and keep that sense of humor.
this stage doesnt last long and then you'll be looking at the picts 3 months
from now barely able to recall how little she was.
   Roz, Mellow, Chundo, and Harley