Re: [pyrnet] Intro & new pup questions

just to add a note about water: when i bought his house a year and a half a
go i had no idea that my backyard would turn into a lake or mudbath when it
rained hard. Mellow wants to wallow in the puddles and will try to lengthen
my arm to get near them! he tries to drink the dirty water or roll in it or
generally get soaked. during a very heavy rain a couple of days ago we had
this drill... 1) mel goes to back door to go outside 2) he gets distracted by
the downpour/flood and cant remember why he's there except to play 3) i get
tired of trying to keep him out of deep puddles and finally give up and take
him in after he wont potty 4) we are inside 2 mins and he remembers WHY  he
went out before so it starts again.
around the 6th time out i find myself soaked despite rubbers and a slicker
and using language i thought was reserved for sailors!
its quite a site as you can imagine.
so, yes, mine loves water too!