Re: [pyrnet] My Best Friend

Nancy, first let me say that I am so sorry for your loss. But
know that Thor is in a far better place waiting patiently until
you join him. As far as the Lipoma and Perianal Tumors, yes, they
do occur, but to the best of my knowledge, they are quite
uncommon. When you decide to get another Pyr, make your concerns
known to the breeder. They will, hopefully, be quite honest on
any occurence in their bloodlines, at least to the best of their
knowledge. As far as the drooling goes, my Pyrs don't, at all.
Unless it is extremely hot. Both have very tight lower lips.
Barking? It can be controlled, with proper training, but it is
what Pyrs do. It is how they protect their loved ones. Thor was
protecting you from any lions, tigers or bears that may have been
lurking around. <G> Welcome to the world of computers, and I hope
I've helped you in some small way.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com