Re: [pyrnet] Gordon's quest

Barb, I sincerely appreciate your kind words.  I love this list
already, and I do try to talk about Pyrs some, because they are the
most amazing dogs in the world.
   Yeah, afraid it is ginseng.  Kentucky has a lot of strange plants
growing wild, one they call 'weed' is a tall growing
plant with green leaves.  It is found growing in the woods, in fence
rows and  sometimes in people's houses.  They tell me at the Clay
Ridge grocery, where I buy Taster's Choice, that
some roll it into cigarettes and smoke it.  Now,I smoked corn shucks,
corn silks, rabbit tobacco and few other things, but gave up smoking
before Surgeon General Everett Kook, said it was bad for us to smoke.
Course he only said that after the tobacco companies refused to kick
into to the campaign money all they asked them to contribute.  Bill
Gates had the same problem, the Dems wanted $8 million and he told
them that he only gave to education and children's programs. I think I
remember that he finally gave a million and a half to Dems and Repubs.
Now how are we going to run a country if  someone doesn't furnish
money for candidates to run.
A million and a half?  He gave Oregon U. $40 million. Can education be
more importanty than returning the good old boys for office?  About
the time they learn to smile on camera, whoof!  They're gone and we
are stuck with some amateur who has no idea how to steal from the
taxpayer.
   But anyway, one of those types (Dr. Kook) got me off even
cornsilks. And I was terribly addicted to cornsilks,
maybe because I come from a dysfunctional family, one man for a father
and one woman for a mother, who actually saw some merit in me.  Course
they never lived to see me achieve full hermithood.
   I do appreciate your kind words, and hope you have the finest
evening a  lady could have, a bottle of good
Chardonnay and toasty brown chitlins. H-me-me-.

  Hermit in the Woods, watching a bluejay, the policemen of the woods,
collar an unrepentant Kentucky bluebird.  Can't we just get along?