Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow

Respectfully have to admit that I read Linda's and Barb's posts...pleased
that we have diversity!  Luv reading ever syllable (sappy ain't it?)

As a fellow Pyr-nut, gotta say that kibble is right up there on THE priority
list. Better kibble, pyr & people wise is an A1 priority.  Love the options
we have in the states.   We pursue the premiums and worry about all the
'processed' aspects of things.  Not a pro by a longsht, but just wanted to
add to the list of options cuz some kibble's we only hear about only via
word
of mouth.   www.sojos.com is one we are trying now.  We are noticing slight
coat change (or is it expectation?).  Also have been trying Innova kibble
ordered through our local vet...and do 2-3 meals a week that are strictly
home cookin'...poor pyrs I can't cook for beans.

Hey, what's the some good cookie recipes?  We do chix liver pate that goes
over big.
Love to hear what other savvy pyrs get tohave...like reading gourmet mag.
Brit, Bear & Roo will be most appreciative.

The pups express their thots quite visibly regarding their meals...aged 2-4
they only eat about 3 cups of kibble and a couple bones a
day.  They eat it all but somedays meals go quicker than others.

Today has been a bigtime barky day!  Roo is under the dining table and I am
being summoned 'roo-woo-roo'   long pause 'roo-woo-roo' etc...laughing and
waiting to hear more escapades (can't spell!~+%$).

Pyrs love hearing about other pyr-pups antics etc...  Puppyhood goes all to
quick!

Barb H & 3 pyrs
Living quietly (Woo-Woof!-WOOF!) in NC
Poor Jim;-)

PS  Reading the archives re: popping hocks...happy to say it does just sound
like weakness in joint but nothin too serious for a housepyr...right?

----- Original
Message -----