Re: [pyrnet] Zack -- throwing up

As long as it is 100% pumpkin, with no spices etc., it's the
right stuff to use. It works most of the time for my dogs, but I
g\uess it can depend pretty heavily on what is causing the loose
stools as well. Feeding canned pupkin is treating a symptom. I'm
pretty sure Bo's problem was caused by stress from being barred
from the rest of the house for several hours a day, but if this
keeps up with him, he'll go to the Vet. Probably end up doing a
complete blood panel on him, as well as a fecal. Remeber, Bo is
on a bland diet of rice and boiled hamburger as well. He did need
to go this afternoon, but not until right before I got home. The
regular caregiver let him out to go, thank goodness. She's very
nice and just adores the dogs. but, since I wasn't watching as I
did not let him out, I had to go hunting to find where he went.
He's better than yesterday afternoon so that's a plus.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com