Re: [pyrnet] Nt First Mistake (Verified(

   My first mistake,Barb was in believing that a white-hat guy like me could make such a mistake.

  Her name was Allie and she had the first chest decorations in her social circle. She was well aware of what this meant to boys, and agreed to treat us all to a personal inspection.  She was always complaining about not getting enough allowance so I guess it was too much for her. She promised the briefest inspection since Eisenhower went to the Normandy Beachhead. But she did promise us a look, for a price

   The problem was how she could educate
the young boys and everyone avoid being
trundled off to juvenile court.  It was
decided it would happen behind the stairway
to the second floor. Lookouts were posted.

  At recess, about six boys from the inner
circle, gathered behind the stairway. Allie came down the hallway,and disappeared into the girls restroom.She came out perfectly arranged and haughty as a 90-year-old hotel desk clerk.
   "Just a minute," she said, and headed back to the restroom.

   "Ah!  Geez," said Tommy McClain. "She's not gonna do it!"

   We all groaned like  gorillas sitting on  spikes.
   Allie reappeared and punched Tito Centauri in the belly, and asked "Where's the money?  He gave it to her.   Allie with a premature swing of her adolescent hips, said "Come on."

   We gathered behind the steps and something told me that all was not as it appeared too be.  We were hidden behind the stairs, but Allie stood on the outside of the circle, in full view of anyone who might pass.
   She put her hand on the bottom of her sweater and even Tito, whose experience with girls was monumental, let out a sigh that must have reached Hong Kong.
   She raised her sweater a little higher, and I noticed a certain disarrangement of
her former self.  It must be the pull of the sweater, I told myself.
  In a flash, quicker than a Democrat amendment to a tax cut, she raised the sweater up to her chin.
   And the nicest, most expensive, most daring set of falsies hit the floor.  She picked them up and ran down the hallway with the money.
 Now, I still think of this as a mistake on my part. Why?

   Because I didn't look.  I only peeped.

   Tito's friend,
   Hermit in the Woods, asking himself,
Where is Allie now that she doesn't need them anymore?

   We raised a jackpot, I think it was about $2.7l cents ... big money for kids with no visible means of support.