Re: [pyrnet] Re: Chow and shampoo

----- Original Message -----
From: <LESRVG@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 6:12 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: Chow and shampoo

> Or maybe shampoo and chow:
>
> Shampoo:  I have been looking at some of the shampoos available for
our Pyr
> Romy (short for Romeo) and have actually seen some of the equine
shampoos and
> wondered about using them.  Then I stopped myself and remembered
that we are
> not supposed to use human shampoo on dogs because pof H differences
and am
   I would suggest getting Mane and Tail shampoo from
a tack shop.  It is made for horses, but my Mary really
improved when I started using it.  Don't be afraid of it.
It is faddish for women to use it on their hair, and the makers are
marketing a woman's shampoo with roughly the same formula.   You won't
regret giving it a try.  Ask for the smallest bottle.  It goes a long
way.

Hermit in the Woods.