[pyrnet] New Yorker

I am a school teacher in New York, and have been
fairly quiet on this list. We have been hit hard
today, but are ok. NYC is basically on a lock down
situation. Many of my student's and friends families
have been affected. But, many have heard good news. If
possible they are calling for type O blood. I am not
sure if anyone is in a position to donate...but if you
can, it is the best way to help.

Thank you,

Avram