Re: [pyrnet] Re: Chow and shampoo

>    I would suggest getting Mane and Tail shampoo from
> a tack shop.

One of the top show-Pyr people gave us the following "recipe".  In a
shampoo bottle, mix a finger width of Mane & Tail, a finger width of White
on White, and fill the bottle with water.  I have used the mixture of Mane
& Tail, Panteen ProV and water, and the coats have turned out beautifully.
Have to be careful with a whitening shampoo like White on White -- if you
use it too often it will actually make the coat go greyish.  By mixing the
shampoos with water, they are not as thick and I find penetrate the coat
better, requiring less water to get a lather going, and less water to
rinse.  Not to mention how much less work is involved.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs