Re: [pyrnet] Suspected Terrorism Attack on the world Trade Center

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>
To: "Pyrspectives" <Pyrspectives@egroups.com>; <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>;
"PYRMANIA" <PYRMANIA@egroups.com>; <great_pyrenees@egroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 9:28 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Suspected Terrorism Attack on the world Trade Center

> Turn on the National News for the coverage!
>
> Barb Bowes

My husband will not be coming home from the base tonight. It is locked down
tight. Had to tell my six year old son that bad men hurt a lot of people and
daddy has to stay on base right now. And his school is closed tomorrow,
causing me to scramble for childcare as I am a working mom. My six year old
started to cry and was very distressed that the bad men might kill daddy.
Luckily daddy called home when we got home. And told our son that daddy was
safe and sound. What a hell of a day! I feel so stunned and disconnected. I
think I might be in shock. My heart and prayers go out to the victims and
the family and loved ones of the victims.
Marie and Beau