Re: [pyrnet] Thoughts...

Nancy, beautifully written. I too had to ask forgiveness for what
I wanted, and still want to happen to those who engineered this
heinous act of terrorism. Personally, I'd like to "Kill them all,
and let God sort them out", but that would put me on the same
level as the perpetrators. But I still feel this way. I'm only
human after all. As far as I know, I do not have any personal
connection to anyone who was hurt or who perished, but my heart
aches for the families of those who are touched by this tragedy.
I could very easily have lost someone very dear to me. She is a
pilot for American Airlines and was at the controls, warming up
the jet when the airports were closed. She would have been flying
to Dallas. Thank God she was not piloting one of those other
flights. I'm sure those other pilots must have been killed, or
they would have ditched the plane. This is what I believe
happened in the one that crashed near Pittsburgh. I'm tired,
physically and emotionally, but sleep will not come easy tonight.
The outpouring of emotion from the international members of the
lists has been tremendous and is of some small comfort. These are
terrible times we live in. And may those involved in this act of
terrorism burn in hell for all Eternity.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com