Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: The 2nd Day That Will Live In Infamy

Joe , this would be for me (born in 1948) the worst thing ever at the age I am now. My Father fought in WW2, captured in North Africa,  was a POW for 3 years and saw things he would never talk about all his life and why he preferred the company of his dogs ( and my dogs) for the rest of his life which was marred by much pain and illness from wounds and treatment given as a POW. I am sad to hear about Bob Mason, please pass on my respects to him and Molly. I have videos with Bob's voice on here from years back bless him.

As for the first and second days,  I am totally devastated, I cannot understand why, I cannot bear to see the pain and suffering and I cannot bear to think of those passengers and crews on the hijacked planes. There is just so much to think about and so many people to pray for.  May many more be found alive please.  New Zealand grieves for America.

Jan

Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
http://ariegepyreneans.mainpage.net or
http://ariegeroussillonpyrenean.homestead.com/
Join here!! http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/pyreneans
Jan's Ebay Auctions http://showcase.auctiva.com/janella
ariege@xtra.co.nz

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free, no bugs from the Ariege Pyreneans! AND please do not send us any. Update your virus info and do not open attachments unless bug free!!!!