Re: [pyrnet] Thoughts...

Gordon, while recent Presidents may have contributed to the
problems with terrorists, we can not blame them for all. I
somewhat fuzzily remember parts of the Old Testament where God
had told his people to wipe out a nation, to the last man, woman
and child. And if they did not do so, that this would be the
result. They did not, and here we are today, grieving for people
who should not have lost their lives. Feeling a lot less safe
than we have since the Cold War ended. (but did it really ever
end, or did we just change the players and the circumstances?)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com