Re: [pyrnet] Thoughts...

  No we can't blame them for everything.  But had George H.W. Bush and
Slick Willie  handled the problem, as they should have, thousands of
people would now be alive. That is why we have a government, whose
main constitutional duty is to protect the people and country.
They didn't, to their shame and disgrace.
   The current mood is to let any straggling, Third World Misfit
inflict injury and indignities against us and do nothing. That certain
is the responsibility of the President, whomever he happens to be.  To
neglect it is treason, under our laws.
   Now, little George has let time eat away at the results of any
response he can make.  He is a pantywaist, like Clinton and his father
(and grandfather, for that matter.)
We spend billions of dollars that taxpayers could better spend for
themselves, tracking terrorists, building huge
files on them, buying information,etc. Clinton left a military and
intelligence community so dumbed down and penniless that it has not
yet recovered, just so he could have the money for welfare rip-offs).
   All of this goes into the mix of why yesterday's events happened.
And will happen again, until we have a President and Congress who at
least understand the basic of  self defense.
   Strongest country in the world?  Ha!  At the  moment, we couldn't
stop a soccer riot.

   Please make us some good muffins!  And a drop more coffee, please?

Hermit in the Woods, losing lots of friends today, at least those
suffering from 87-BX.