Re: [pyrnet] Suspected Terrorism Attack on the world Trade Center

I was wondering if this would come up.  All of my dogs were "off" yesterday
but especially the Husky and Great Pyr both of whom have diarrhea and been
more clingy to me.  Dogs have such an uncanny sense it doesn't surprise me.
( although I do wish the diarrhea would clear up )  It was a bit scary
listening to the National Air Guard all day yesterday as they flew over the
city watching over NORAD.

How did the fence dilemma turn out Adrienne?

Julie in CO too