[pyrnet] A good idea ...

Hi Everyone,

I just rec'd this idea in an email this morning, and thought I would pass it
along.  Hoping this finds all of you as well as possible under the
circumstances.

Lisa, Panda the Pyr, and two fat tabbies, none of whom understand
Rochester, NY

/*        -=+=- Flags Across America -=+=-

To show those terrorists that we Americans stick together, FRIDAY
SEPTEMBER 14 is "Flags Across America."  All Americans are asked to
display the American flag either in their homes or cars. Let's keep
the meaning of UNITED in "United States."  Pass this onto as many
people as you can.
*/