Re: [pyrnet] Suspected Terrorism Attack on the world Trade Center

> My dogs did act not act anxious, but were just extremely quiet.

Our dogs acted completely normal.  Baron, Zoe, and Shania were in the house
with me, being complete angles until their "daddy" got home.  Then they run
around like indians.  Tanuki was hanging out with the goats, Kes was in the
paddock guarding the cats, and Maggie (the border collie) was busy doing
her job at rat control (killed three large ones that day!).  Guess, here in
the South Carolina mountains, there was less of an impact.  However, I was
busy trying to get hold of my Mother, who was in York, PA visiting
relatives.  She was scheduled to come back on Wednesday, but with the
flights being grounded, we had to make other plans.  So now, we're going to
meet my relatives in Roanoke, VA -- about half way for us.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs