Re: [pyrnet] A very sad day

----- Original Message -----
From: Denise
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 4:12 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] A very sad day

This is Denise (of Jerry and Denise, Angus' mom).  We just got back from putting him down.  , today Angus attacked a little girl who visits their home regularly.   I am sure that we have done the right thing even though my heart hurts
Denise

I am more sorry than I can say. The decision about euthanizing is a very difficult one to make. But you did what you had to do. And what was really in the dogs long term interest. And it was absolutely the right decision. I grieve with you for the loss of your boy. And hope that next time you get the wonderful pyr you deserve.
Marie and Beau