RE: [pyrnet] A very sad day

Denise, you won't get a "I told you so" from me.  You tried to do what you
felt was best for Angus, and probably if I had been in your shoes, I would
have taken the same actions.  Unfortunately he let you down.  Some dogs are
like that, and while your heart hurts because of the decision, know deep
down that it is the correct one.  Pyrs are not supposed to have this type
of aggression, especially toward children.  Angus was not a "happy camper"
with this type of behaviour, and by having him put to sleep now is far
better than the alternative of what might happen.  There are still plenty
of Pyrs out there needing homes, so it shouldn't be difficult to find a
suitable dog for you.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs