Re: [pyrnet] A very sad day

In a message dated 09/16/2001 4:14:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
drdharris@earthlink.net writes:

<< We will absolutely be getting another puppy to love (no more strays) and
it is very likely, thanks to Angus' love and devotion we will likely get a
Pyr. >>

Denise,
    This is not an "I told you so". I just want to say how sorry I am that
things did not turn out well for Angus after you were caring enough to take
him in and give him a home. I am glad that the child was not seriously
injured and I am also glad that this experience has not turned you off of
Pyrs. They are truly exceptional dogs.

Elaine and Pico