Re: [pyrnet] I finally am Home!

Pam,

Welcome Back

Thanks for some great common sense -- would you like to run for Congress!!!!  It always bothers me when our politicians start screaming War.  It would be very nice if just one or two voices of reason came out of Washington.  Voices that would calm the lunatic fringe groups and stop them from harming more citizens.

It would be very nice if some would say -- Look this will take time, but we need to find out who did this and we need to work with all the world leaders to resolve the problem.  Then and do something appropriate.

Tea