[pyrnet] Hey...

I don't know about you; but, I needed this weekend to kind of retreat from
all the horror of last Tuesday. I felt compelled to do some outside work,
get my hands in the dirt, focus my heart on my higher power, and shut off
the TV for awhile. It helped. I slept some..after many nights when the sleep
didn't come. I have forced myself to put all of this in the hands of the
people that can do something to right this wrong on America. My job is to
continue my daily work. My job is to perform my work job to the absolute
best of my ability, to treat people with respect and compassion, and most of
all, my job is to continue living..with humble sadness for those that have
suffered horribly...but to continue living none the less. I hope you
understand what I say here...my heart breaks for all the families, all the
pain but I know I can do nothing but help keep this country running. My
candle continues to burn until they declare rescue has turned to recovery.
How I wish they could find more survivors....

I have turned on the news for one hour each day for any updates. I do have
to tell you that I heard one today that we all might enjoy. There was a call
for more filters and masks for the folks looking for survivors. They said
they also needed more boots as they were getting sliced up from all the
sharp edges in the debris. They then mentioned that a pet supply company was
donating dog boots for all the search pups being used to help prevent cuts
and sores. And, you know what? The company was from WISCONSIN. Yup, my home
state. Isn't that wonderful. Don't know the name of the company...maybe
Foster & Smith. Anyway, it made me feel proud that they were thinking about
that rescue team as well. Thought that might like to hear that...

Gotta tell you Gorden, I've missed talking to you. Having said that, I gotta
go. Unlike you living in paradise.. I have to get things ready for another
work week...still need to finish washing clothes and clean up around here a
little. Hope we don't continue to have bomb scares on  campus tho. I think I
went into and am coming out of a depression. It feels good to rejoin those
of us still standing tall. Hug all your two and four legged family members
and pray for our leaders...they need our help now more than ever.

Nancy ... Were I am proud to be an American and am willing to die for our
freedom if necessary.