[pyrnet] getting attention

its funny to hear you say that Stephanie, about the IW and the pyr. i find it
depends on the person. when i walk around with my 2 greyhounds and my pyr
some people come up to me and admire the slim, muscular sleekness of the
greys with their silky coats and big eyes, and others are totally awed by the
big white polar bear that is total in love with anyone. i guess its a matter
of taste, but mostly people say what a nice family we have.