[pyrnet] UTI?

Puppy Lola has been having trouble controlling her water lately.  She even
went as fas as to urinate in her crate.  This is a dramatic reversal from her
early and successful potty training.  I surmised she may have a urinary tract
infection and is having reduced capacity to control water.  I believe this is
the case as I have detected an off odor and creamy (mild) discharge.  I am
curious if anyone has had success treating such an issue and how they went
about it.  Of course I could just take her to the vet and have him diagnose
the same thing for 35 dollars and charge me an outrageous price for
antibiotics, but I thought I should tap my resources.
    Exposure to a plethora of nasties is easy for Lola as she works for
PetsMart as an assistant trainer.  Louie (some of you know my Saint) cought
kennel cough there and my Vet has since seen it clear to boost the number of
intra nasal vaccines to combat this problem.  Vaginitis is a possibility, of
course as she sits on the floor sometimes and it is easily transmitted.
Whatcha All think?

Matt Agnese
Concord, NC
Louie (Saint) Lola (Gt Pyr)
four annoying parrots
and
some little rat looking thing my wife picked out.