[pyrnet] RE: UTI/Cranberry juice & tabs

Hey, Tea!  I don't know if it makes a difference but Bear and Sugar like to
drink cranberry juice!  I asked the vet about it a while back and he said as
long as I don't give it to them exclusively and it's just a cup or so from
time to time that it wouldn't hurt.  Could actually help.  We also discussed
the cran-tabs should either Bear or Sugar get a UTI.

So, that being the case, I think I'd agree with what you told Matt.

As for Bear's neutering, calling David (Bear and Sugar Bear's doc) tomorrow
and trying to get an appointment.  I don't think it will hurt the situation
and perhaps it will calm him a wee bit.

Thanks to all of you for responding and giving me the insite of your
personal experience and opinions.  What would I do without you all to guide

Bridget, Bear and Sugar Bear
Alabama Gulf Coast
kaiser4@gulftel.com