RE: [pyrnet] Vacuum recommendation

I have a Hoover Windtunnel, and have been very pleased with it.  We got it at Walmart back in January.  I did go through the first belt VERY quickly (had to replace in March), but I don't think that was due to Pyr fur, more like having it set to too low a setting when going over the carpeted area.  From what I remember, the cost was around $279.  I chose the one without bags, because I knew I would be going through a LOT of bags.

BTW -- does anyone know how these do on Prego (the flooring everyone loves)?  We are in the process of building a new home, and are considering putting this in as flooring.  With the vinyl flooring I currently have in the kitchen and sun room, I find that it doesn't pick up the small bits as well as on carpet.  But again, that might be due to the setting.

Robyn Allwright
ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs

http://mail2web.com/ .