Re: [pyrnet] Vacuum recommendation

Hi Sherri,

I have had a Sharp (12 amps TWIN ENERGY) upright for 5 years. With 1 Great Pyrenees, 2 German Shepherds, a Himalayan cat, a short hair cat, 2 preschoolers, and a husband that works in construction, it gets used at least once a day (sometimes up to three times).   We love it.  It costs approximately $170.  The only thing I do not like is replacing the bags. The salesman explained that it decreases the dust in the air when emptying when compared to the canister vacuums.

My mother was babysitting a couple months ago and decided to help me out with the chores, she talked about how well that vacuum worked for about two weeks.

It was also highly recommended by consumer reports in 1996, I believe it was number 1 on their list.

Marie Gorman
Franklin, MA